- Review the develop system is made as requested, and improve instructions for engineers and designers
- Communicate with the project stakeholders to push product development.
- Confirm that the operation is as expected and report the operation result
- Pointing out bugs, etc.
- Business level Japanese skills (equivalent to N2~N1).
- Experience as tester; Not only test according to the test specifications, but also possible to check whether what is required in business is realized by software.
- Experience in other roles such as BA, BrSE, PM... Can work independently to list up tasks after receiving Change Requests or after finding bugs; assign these tasks to engineers and check the progress.
- Able to propose system improvements based on experience. In cases where the system only has requirements and detailed documentation has not been provided, still can follow up and execute test.
BETTER TO HAVE
- Can adopt the client's perspective to identify issues and envision the desired behavior in an Agile development context, while confirming the functionality of the application under development without detailed specifications; then convert these improvements into tasks.
- Review meeting videos between the client and the project manager to organize client requests and convert them into tasks.
- Experience in testing systems by C#, Revit; or having construction industry knowledge.
- Experience of checking code written by engineers with software such as sourcetree.
- Test experience in agile development.
- Experience with test process improvement measures.
- Experience with defect analysis and improvement measures.
- Have related qualifications (JSTQB Certified Test Engineer Qualification, Software Quality Engineer Qualification, QC Test, IT Verification Engineer Qualification Test, etc.).
- Programming experience.
- Experience involved in starting a new project.
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ