Annual Routine Health Checkup
Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law; PVI Insurance
Basic salary from 9,000,000 to 11,000,000 + Allowance + monthly incentive
As a Back-end Developer, you’ll play a pivotal role in building and optimizing server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests. Your expertise in Node.js, MongoDB, and MySQL will be instrumental in creating database architectures, enhancing applications, and driving our mission forward.
- Deploy the application and system.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design database.
- Research new technologies to apply to company projects.
1. Must have
- More than 1.5 years of experience as a Back-end developer;
- Knowledge and experience in NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB);
- Server experience - Solving server and database logic issues;
- Ability to work with Docker, MySQL;
- Familiar with the Git version control system with GitHub/Gitlab;
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Be able to read and translate English documents;
- Good at research skills, teamwork skills, English basics.
2. Nice to have
- Preferably experience in front-end development: React JS, Next JS framework;
- Working experience with CRM System;
- Experience with Cloud Service (AWS,Azure,Google Cloud);
- Knowledge of Agile project management tools, e.g. JIRA;
- Upgrade, maintain, and Fix Server-Side Errors.
- Sense of responsibility, self-motivation, independence, and critical thinking;
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members;
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding;
- Be able to work independently and work in a team environment;
- A passion for software development, new trends, and technologies in IT.