1. Job Requirements:
- Minimum Qualification (Degree): bachelor’s degree.
- Major: IT with a certificate in security; Computer network, Network security, Information security.
- Certificates: Preferred certifications include one of the following:
+ CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
+ CompTIA Security+.
+ SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner).
+ CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
- Good knowledge of log types such as: application log, syslog, NetFlow, log of security devices...
- Understanding potential risks, threats, vulnerability, and incident response. Be knowledgeable about the types of attacks on infrastructure or services.
- Working knowledge of IT systems, networks, firewalls, proxies, and security systems.
- Experiences of programming skills such as Python/Perl/Java, Power shell/Bash script, C/C++, or other scripting languages etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Network Security, System Security, Network.
- Knowledge of information security and application security.
- Knowledge of other IT systems.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Self-motivated and able to self-study.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Proficiency in using text editors.