Human Resources Manager is the person responsible for building, managing and monitoring all activities related to HR functions. This is in accordance to statutory requirements and company standards to provide effective HR services and create a harmonious and conductive working environment; develop new policies and procedures to help improve performance and raise staff capabilities.
1. Working location: Mo Cong, Tan Bien Ward, Tay Ninh Province
2. Working time: 8:00AM – 5:00PM from Mon to ½ Sat
3. Line Manager: Head of HR (Regional Team in Malaysia) + Factory Manager (based in Vietnam) người expat hết
4. Team size: 4 - 5 headcounts
- Utilize Company strategies as the basis to prepare personnel forecast and retention while following up budgets for personnel operations.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, and absenteeism, retention and turnover rates.
- Provide guidance to management regarding effective utilization of HR capability such as: fulltime employees, contract labor, casual and temporary employees.
- Manage recruitment plan to make sure filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements;
- Make plan for improving talent acquisition activities.
3. HR Compliance
- Manage team to make sure all services provide effectively.
- Compulsory Insurance
- Other Labor compliance
2. Training and development
- Design and conduct new hired employees’ orientation and induction program to foster positive attitudes toward organizational objectives.
- Provide training to all employees with full information about Company policies and procedures, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits, health and safety programs…
3. Performance management
- Co-ordinate with Dept. Managers and BOD to build up and implement Company performance management system for management level and staff level.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees and scheduling management conferences with employees
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Audit human resources practices of HR team and department team for compliance with Vietnamese Labor laws and regulations; provide directions to the team to meet Company standards.
- Organize and conduct employee survey programs.
- Internal policy and compliance responsibilities
- Coordinate to establish company policies, regulations, handbook relating to business operations for the company.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Manage contact with Authorities to make sure company’s handbook, regulations and activities compliance with Labor Code and relating documents.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization in dealing with Authorities.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
4. Employee relations
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Counsel and discipline employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising employee job results.
- Ensure that employees are trained in up to date legal compliance issues.
- Organize re-creational activities such as: team building, year-end party, company events…
- Take responsibility for disciplinary action in line with labor law.
5. Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors.
Education: Bachelor degree on Human Resource Management, BA, Economy, English
Experience: At least 03years experience in similar positions
Language skill: Fluent English
IT skill: Strong computer and technical skills
- Work independently
- Build good relationships internally & externally
- Organization and Strategic thinking
- Flexible thinking and problem-solving
- Team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability
- A flair for appreciation of business workflow processes, systems and internal control
- Openness, attention to detail and client focus, transparency and ethics