• Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention;
• Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs;
• Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development;
• Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management;
• Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance;
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management;
• Develops and implements departmental budget;
• Reports to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics;
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required or Master’s degree preferred.
Experience in the educational and international environment is a plus;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions.
• 30 to 35 years of age
• Proven experience as HR Manager;
• Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives;
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulation;
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices;
• A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element;
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
• Knowledge of data analysis and reporting;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
• Diligent and firm high ethical standards;
• BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
• Professional training courses to improve management skills such as leadership, risk management, negotiation, design thinking, data analysis…;
• 13th-month salary, fixed bonuses, and incentives under business policies;
• Having incentive policy for employees learning courses at company;
• Using modern software to decrease work papers, thereby focusing on professional development (HubSpot, Base.vn, BaseHRM, E-contract);
• Working in a young atmosphere with 90% Gen Z, which is energetic and creative, with various connection activities (travel, company birthday, monthly Tea break...);
• Paying social insurance according to state regulations;
• Working time: 8 hours from Monday to Friday;
• Saturday and Sunday are off.
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ