- Design and engineer commercial PV solar systems between 100kW and 100MW in size.
- Develop construction documents using AutoCAD, Sketchup.
- Develop specifications, collect data, and complete utility interconnection applications and building permit applications.
- Develop detailed equipment specifications.
- Coordinate activities between clients, utilities, permit agencies, contractors, and other engineering firms.
- Travel to project sites from time to time to gather site-specific data, as required.
- Site assessment and analysis both from on-site data collection and network tools.
- Contributing to or writing technical papers.
- Site-specific production analysis of PV arrays using models such as PVsyst.
- Roof surveying using total stations and other professional land surveying equipment.
- Integrating energy storage systems into the solar PV system.
- Evaluates existing facilities and building electrical systems including distribution equipment, premises wiring, and utility supply infrastructure to inform PV System Design
- Designs PV system electrical components including selecting system equipment, performing electrical calculations, and determining interconnection with utility and/or existing facility electrical system.
- Assembles system drawing sets in AutoCAD for purposes of bidding, permitting, and construction in accordance with ENA’s design standards and methodology.
- Plan layout of electrical generation and delivery systems, including plants, distribution lines, and electrical stations and substations.
- Identify problems in electrical systems and propose and help implement solutions to those problems.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineer
- 3 years of working experience (Experience in working for startup and/or MNC company is a plus)
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience working as a Electrical Engineer in the same area required especially in Solar Industry.
- Strong knowledge of the solar and renewable energy industry and market conditions.
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building.
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects.
- Able to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary.
- Proficiency in Auto Cad, Sketchup, PVSyst, Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the CEO, staff, especially vendor, suppliers and customs, others.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Focus on details, accuracy.
- Conversant in English (speaking/writing/reading), PC literacy.
● Salary: Negotiable + 13th NET Salary (review salary each year)
● Full 100% NET Salary in probation
● Full package Social Insurance (plus PVI package Insurance).
● Team Building, traveling
● Free coffee and snacks, fruit break, tea break,...
● Friendly, active and young environment
● International and Start-up working environment