ABOUT THIS ROLE
You will be based in Hanoi and responsible for all overall Durables business growth for Vietnam.
You will develop new business opportunities in the Durables Segment, primarily targeting the Chinese and Taiwanese OEMs and converters in the Electronics, Industrial and Automotive application in line with the Segment Strategy Plan in Vietnam.
You will also be responsible for account management.
You will report to Senior Segment Manager Durables, ASEAN
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
– Define market & product plans, which clearly establish product positioning (or product differentiation strategies) versus competitive products,
– Product development direction, service programs,
– Pricing & margins guidelines and profitability targets.
– Development of new markets and/or applications.
– Lead and drive end-user and converter pipeline growth to meet objectives and ensure we have a healthy pipeline to fuel growth.
– Assess current revenue performance and monitor product profitability.
– Partner with organizations (BMs / BDMs) to ensure development of programs, tools and initiatives to improve performance.
– Manage products with respect to forecast, packaging, range, logistic requirements, etc.
– Manage product profitability.
– Build and maintain close relationships with strategic end-users and converters
– Work cross functionally within the organization.
– Participate as a member of the Regional Durables team, share best practices, learning and strategies across the regions.
– Conduct competitive product assessments and develop new product or product positioning strategies to compete.
– Drive product launches with communication and training.
– Ensure that new products are introduced professionally, with appropriate positioning, pricing, sales materials, promotions and accompanying services.
– Manage the regional product portfolio to ensure that the right inventory and/or products are manufactured or kept at the distribution centers & plant.
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ