1. Customer Management
- Manage the relationship at various levels in the clients – building client relationships.
- Preparing presentations and regularly attend customer meetings.
- Resolve/Coordinate customer complaints effectively
- Identify the problems accurately and providing timely solutions
- Conduct customers’ assessments and analyses to ensure strategic focus is in the right place.
- Prepare customer visit report.
- Understanding the requirements of the clients & positioning an appropriate solution.
2. Business Development
- Obtain requirements of clients and use this information to create business development strategies customized to the customer.
- Studying customer base of products or services – identify potential customers.
- Developing campaigns to help build a company’s profile or its brand image.
- Creating proposals with recommendations based on market demand.
- Effectively strategizing to create new businesses and customers on a continuous basis.
- Monitor competitor’s offering, prices and sales.
- Provide one-stop products that best suit customers’ planning.
- Identify potential customers.
3. Credit Management
- Coordinate with credit control to make appropriate credit recommendations.
- Recommend the customer to use the company's approved banks for opening Letter of Credit.
- Be responsible for payment collections.
- Minimize company risk and also assess the creditworthiness of prospective customers.