1. Objectives of the Position
Business Development Manager works toward improving Tialoc’s market position and achieve financial growth by expanding our clientele. You are required to defines long-term organizational strategic goals with top management, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You have to work closely with the internal team especially engineering department and other managers to increase the chances of sales.
2. Task and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Develops and presents relevant business proposals for new and existing clients
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
- Assess wins and losses that may impact future selling strategies
- Protects company’s interest by keeping information private and confidential
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Any other task as assigned by superior
- The company is providing turnkey solutions to its industrial customers in the field of plants and facilities, environmental technology systems as well as composite process equipment.