Customer strategy development & business planning
- Participate in the development of Key Account Strategy, trading contract & conditions, business planning and progress monitoring.
- Well understand the business situation of emerging retailers and working with reginal customer colleagues to develop effective strategy building(Especially for EC)
- Involve in the development of KA Customer POP, Business and Contact Planning.
- Responsible in the development of Key Account NPI, Range, Merchandising, Promotion and Pricing Activities Planning.
Customers' HQ Management
- Coordinate the presenting and selling of annual KA customer business plan and reviews.
- Participate in preparation for the annual trading terms contract with key customers.
- Set up and ensure implementation of KAE in setting call objectives, commercial proposition, selling & negotiation and customer dispute resolution.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of weekly contact report,
- monthly KA report, NPI and promotion performance report."
- RPDC cycle implementation to monitor KAE activities to ensure Daily/Weekly/Monthly achievement of KPIs.
Financial KPIs achievement
- Ensure team to achieve yearly net sales budget for customer in charge
- Ensure team to achieve profitable target(SCP) for customer in charge
- Ensure team to achieve CBP target for all customer in charge
- Ensure team to achieve productivity target(AR overdue, mis invoice etc...)
Sales Monitoring and Evaluation, Financial Management
- Ensure in-store monitoring of activities implementation (POP), range (assortment), merchandising, price & promotion.
- Responsible in the evaluation of promotional activities
- Monitoring and managing KAE activities to manage PGL/PG at store to maximize selling out.
- Manage key customer rebate performance, credit limit and customer deductions.
- Ensure clear and timely communication of all business related matter with Management.
- Provide consultant in all trade communication.
- Manage and maintain general communication and relation with key customers.
Responsible for development of individuals KPIs.
- Conduct recruitment, on-the-job training, coach and motivate subordinates and attend formal training
- Assess personnel competency, monitor individuals' performance, conductpersonnel appraisal.
- Consulted in the development of roles & responsibilities, job description, people profile, succession plan, training & development plan.
Meeting attendance to involve company decision making
- Conduct Key Account Executive review meeting
- Participate in, Selling Program, MKT-Sales meeting, PG Key Account briefing,
- Shijoken and Company strategy meeting.
- Education: University graduated, English (Toeic >600), Computer skills
- Job-related experience: At least 8 years experience in Sales job, 5 years experience FMCG industry, 3 years experience in KA management, experience to manage E commerce business
- Specific knowledge: FMCG market understanding, including top retailers in Vietnam as well as global retailers, Analytical skills, Problem solving skill, Organization development, Negotiation skill, presentation skill
- Business understanding:
- Good understand retailers business in Vietnam, good net work to collect information, good knowledge of shoppers, consumers insight
- Business knowledge of other functional areas within the organization
- Business knowledge of total organization or domestic/international market
- Other requirements: Leadership, High ownership, coaching/training skills