• Design a robust, scalable and secure architecture to support multiple software development initiatives across business units (engineering, procurement, construction, operation, HR, etc.)
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Product, UI/UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, etc.) to understand product requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the development team.
• Coach the development team in writing clean, high-quality, maintainable code with best development practices.
• Lead development team activities including design and code review, software testing and debugging
• Participate in troubleshooting and resolving issues from applications in production
• Split and manage development tasks among developers on the team
• Identify dependencies or risks against requirements and suggest solutions to the team.
• Deep understanding of software technology and architecture. Able to communicate trade-offs and recommend appropriate technological priorities.
• 6-10 years of professional full-stack software development experience
• Experience in using Agile methodology and operating within a DevOps culture
• Familiarity with microservices and cloud technologies
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Capable of thinking out of the box and excited about trying new solutions, willing to challenge status quo
• We currently use Python/Django, React.js, MySQL and Azure Cloud Services for development. Experience in these areas will be highly valued.
• Candidate with a strong proficiency in other technology like C#, Java, Php, Node.js, Vue.js, Angular.js, etc., and open to learning new tech stacks, we welcome your application as well.
Nice to have
• Experience in developing complex enterprise software applications that span multiple organizations and business units
• Track record of delivering integrated solutions to address data and resource-intensive business requirements.
• Start-up experience.
• Familiarity with the Oil and Gas industry.
• Internal Healthcare plan
• Personal Accident & Term-life insurance for self and immediate family member
• 16 days annual leave
• 13th month salary, long-term and stable job
MODEC Management Services Pte., Ltd.
MODEC is the only company headquatered in Japan that provides a total service to ensure the safe and continuous operation of floating offshore oil and gas production facilities.
MODEC is a leading provider of floating production solutions such as FPSOs and TLPs to the offshore oil & gas industry. These units can handle oil & gas production in ultra deep water and in harsh environments. MODEC has an exceptionally strong track record to prove its excellency.
Số 2 Phan Đình Phùng, Phường 1, Thành phố Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng TàuXem bản đồ