The role is to lead the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of project management activities for Vietnam Operations.
- Project Monitoring:
● Ensure completion of project within the timelines and approved budget.
● Quality assurance without repeated punch points and strict adherence to HSE as per country norms to be followed and clearance of points from quality should be addressed timely as approved in Gantt chart.
● Proactive review and timely submission of BOM to purchase team.
● Support Remote Monitoring team to resolve critical issues.
● Ensure 100 % of regular WBS (Project status) update in ERP tool.
● Support Projects team in effective data management through ERP, aligned documentation in drive.
● Ensure and verify all test documents, SOP’s time to time for execution of project.
● Conduct conclusive meetings with clients and EPC vendors timely basis for better execution of the projects.
● To be familiar with customs clearance rules and regulations for effective coordination with teams on clearing the materials and coordinating with the concerned external target departments.
- Vendor Management (Client and EPC vendor)
● Must be clear on the project requirements in all aspects and scope to be clarified from Business Development.
● Ensure to allocate clear roles and responsibilities to team assigned.
● Evaluate the team on quarterly basis and take appropriate actions deemed to evolve the team on various fronts like technical, managerial, interpersonal etc.
● Finalize of vendor based on their credentials and capability.
● Co-ordinate with client, EPC vendor and local site in-charge to compete the project in all aspects of executions, quality and timely handing over department to Asset Management team.
● Manage Liaisoning activities to clear the project from required approvals like Chief inspector, Labour Laws etc pertaining to the local Department. Seeking Local Utility clearances and statutoryclearances will be the primary responsibility.
- Effective coordination with other departments:
● Dialogue with PMO-HQ on daily progress and updates, approval on PO/WO release, issues and challenges, material delay and cost impacts etc. Closely work with Business development team on scope definition, accessing commercial impacts due to time and cost overruns & communicate project review to client on weekly basis.
● Coordinate and timely follow-up with purchase team to track despatch status of materials.
● Proactively conduct site-visits and co-ordinate with design team preparation of engineering layouts.
● Timely intimation to Service/Asset Management team for smooth transition of Handover-takeover post comissioning.
● Support to quality on equipment FAT/QAP.
● Timely communicate Head of concerned departments on project update.
● Effectively closing feedback loops on learnings and improvements.
- Training and Team Motivation
● Able to resolve technical issues on site with minimal escalations.
● Training team on the requirements of local department pertaining to quality, safety, technical (I&C/Design procedures) etc.
● Proper documentation of subject covered to be maintained.
● Well versed with industry practices and standards.
● Good understanding of the regulations and practices regarding the construction of the solar plant, and exposure to EPC contracts, engineering consultants, equipment suppliers, etc.
● Formal education which corresponds to a completed University Degree (Bachelors/Masters).
● At least 2-3 years experience with relevant Solar industry
● Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) & good hand hold on ERP.
● Good knowledge of project cycle management.
● Excellent drafting and presentation skills.
● Command of English and Vietnamese (written and spoken).Intellectual skills
● Capabilities to clearly, efficiently and effectively conceptualize ideas and approaches.
● Excellent ability to think analytically and innovatively.Interpersonal skills
● Ability to work in a multicultural environment is considered very important.
● Strong organisational skills.
● Capacity to focus on priorities, to organise work and to meet deadlines.
● Ability to negotiate in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
● Capable of producing high quality results within often tight deadlines.
● Organised and excellent attention to detail
● Salary: Negotiable + 13th NET Salary (review salary each year)
● Full 100% NET Salary in probation
● Full package Social Insurance (plus PVI package Insurance).
● Team Building, traveling
● Free coffee and snacks, fruit break, tea break,...
● Friendly, active and young environment
● International and Start-up working environment
Asia Clean Capital (“ACC”) is a leading clean energy solutions developer that works with large multinational and domestic firms to decarbonize their energy supply. In August 2020, ACC expanded operations to Vietnam with the establishment of Asia Clean Capital Vietnam. ACC is the only distributed solar developer invested in by Goldman Sachs and DCIF in PRC and was named the “Best Distributed Solar Developer” by TÜV NORD Group in 2016. Focused on rooftop solar projects, ACC invests 100 percent of the project costs and provides the design, engineering, equipment, government approvals, installation, and long-term maintenance of solar systems.
Tòa nhà AP Tower, 518B Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 21, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamXem bản đồ