Tek Experts (https://www.tek-experts.com/) is a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies. With more than 5,000 employees across 6 global offices, we have built a reputation for deep technical expertise and exceptional customer experiences. Our company operates a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages and time zones.
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. To say people are our greatest asset has become something of a cliché but at Tek Experts, we strongly believe it’s true.
As the Recruitment Intern you would be participating in the end to end recruitment life cycle, supporting applicant tracking, participating in assessment center planning, supporting recruitment events and other general recruitment administrative responsibilities. You will be supporting the Recruitment Manager and Recruiters to maintain strong candidate experience, great Hiring Manager satisfaction and solid internal processes.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.
*** Applicant Tracking System:
• Upload candidate profiles into Applicant Tracking System.
• Work exclusively on Applicant Tracking System, ensuring accuracy with all data entry to preserve data integrity.
*** Candidates sourcing:
• Post job adverts on career websites, social media… and monitor their effectiveness.
• Assist Recruitment Team with actively sourcing for profiles in high demand across multiple geographies with different methods.
*** Facilitate the movement of candidates through recruitment process:
• Manage Assessment Center – administer recruiting tools (personality profiling, technical tests and assignments) to assess candidates’ skills.
• Schedule interviews at on-site and off-site locations via Skype/Microsoft Teams while ensuring quality, speed and efficiency. This includes coordinating interview schedules between recruiters, operations managers and candidates and reserving conference rooms.
• Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions.
• Prepare reports on a weekly basis for Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Site Talent Acquisition Manager and other stakeholders for analysis.
*** Other tasks:
• Attends and participates in job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
• Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.