- Position: Operations Assistant
- Working time: MON - FRI, 08:00 - 17:00 (work at office) & SAT, 08:00 - 12:00 (work from home)
- Working address: No 2., Nguyen Huy Luong, Ward 14, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Application period: 2022-10-05 ~ 2022-10-31
Assist Regional Manager to resolve basic daily tasks at the office. The responsibility of this position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
1. Language program management
- Academic support: Send class info email, Check teaching materials -> Share with students through Zalo groups; Follow up the schedules -> remind students; Reschedule/cancel classes; etc.
- Work on an internal system to create new accounts/tests upon the client's request.
- Make Weekly, Monthly & Summary reports of training programs for clients.
- Write Program contracts, coming to an agreement with clients.
2. Teacher recruitment & management
- Post recruitments -> Shortlist candidates -> Set-up interviews
- Teacher's contract & Personnel Follow-up
- Teacher's payroll -> cross-checking -> confirmation with teachers.
3. Marketing action support
- Post the marketing materials to social media regularly to keep the Fanpage active.
- Build active database -> share marketing content to the database
- Support to organize offline/online events, etc.
4. Clerical work & admin support
- Answer phones, make copies, file documents, take meeting minutes, etc.
- Schedule appointments, and business trips.
- Maintain & order necessary office equipment & supplies, as needed.
- Make teacher's payroll & employee's payroll (available form).
- Contact Accounting Firm to solve HR-related work arising, send Quarterly accounting docs., etc.
5. Other tasks are assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree; Freshman is welcome.
- Good command of English/Korean is preferable.
- Adaptive & flexible in start-up environment
- Responsible, multi-tasking, and detailed-oriented.
- Professional working style, customer-centric mindset.