**** Job Purpose and Objective:
The function of this role is to actively market and canvas Vietnam for new customers which grow our tank container & chemical logistics business. Also, to develop existing customers in Vietnam. In addition, to pro-actively plan and lead the commercial activities.
• Acquisition of new business from new customers and existing customers based on a value proposition and solution.
• Set targets, and be accountable for achieving them, for commercial activities in Vietnam, aligned with group product strategy.
• Own the development of opportunities with large MNC customers, manage the relationship at the most senior level.
• Lead, inspire, coach, and train team members who contribute to the commercial efforts, including those who do this part time..
• Execute the sales and marketing function.
• Enabling the sales success and ensure sales targets are met
• Organize and maintain sales reports, forecast and budget
• Coordinate with sales and operational teams within the company network on commercial activities, opportunities and onboarding new business.
• Lead tender management.
• Manage effective procurement to support opportunities with competitive cost.
• Implement full use of BLA systems and tools.
• Accountable for identifying and executing upselling opportunities.
• Support other countries sales and principal visits to Vietnam and the development of business in other countries which is decided or influenced in Vietnam.
• Maintain and update Port 360 client information details. Specifically contact information, scope of work, and visit timelines
• Map the market in Vietnam
• Liaise directly with all countries sales in the follow up of opportunities, and ensure they are responded to
• Keep track of and report on the response’s timeliness and quality
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by the commercial manager or senior management of the company
• Min “O”/ Diploma / BSc Degree in Business / Management / Shipping / Logistics with minimum 2 years freight forwarding experience or Ocean freight
• Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential, empathic personality
• Experience with the chemical industry vertical customers preferred
• Proactive with a commercial view
• Proactive, detail oriented and able to work both as part of a team and individually
• Able to make decisions and take ownership
• Strong ‘customer first’ focus
• Can work under pressure, is conscientious about deadlines and meeting them
• Self-motivated and performance driven
• Numerate and analytical
• Willing to travel when required
• Competent in Microsoft Office
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ