GOODFOOD is looking for Market/ Brand Analytist. As critical part of Marketing, Digital and Social, In-Store Activation and E-Commerce, you will work with team to define the category/market opportunities and consumer insight, evaluate the overall brand performance, optimize campaign activities and monitor the brand growth rate.
A/ Customer insights, Market and Industry Evaluation:
- Periodical internal assessment: Performance results, demand actual vs planned, identification of opportunity and white-space.
- Define the customer segments, characteristics, size of opportunities and required product and services needs to be prioritised/addressed.
- Provide solid insights to support Product Marketing Manager with developing growth & retention levers.
B/ Campaign management
- Ensure campaigns are developed and executed excellently.
- Monitor performance against plan and take corrective actions to achieve objective by liaising with channels, pricing and promo teams.
C/ Conversion rate optimisation
- Monitor conversion funnel across various entry points, as well as the relevant leading and lagging business and marketing indicators.
- Identify conversion optimisation opportunities for Xperience business.
D/ Stakeholders management
- Identify needs (product offering and marketing levers) to meet customer demands & liaise with other teams in the organisation to implement these changes.
- · Collaborate with Marketing technology, Channels, and various marketing team in identifying, define and manage the tech and resource levers needed for growing all Food and Beverage Brands across all channels MT, E-Commerce and Food Service.
E/ Support the cost-of revenue management
- Collaborate with various team (Pricing, Revenue management, Data, and Product) in identifying and delivering the levers needed for costs-savings or increasing the revenue margin while achieving the top-line growth.
- Manage the coupons strategy, planning and execution. Develop promotion and partnership requirement and strategy with Partnership team.
- Collaborate with Product and Supply team for identifying the merchandising type needed and enable customers / users to discover merchandising deals through marketing channels and in-platform communication
- Collaborate with CRM/CLM team in identifying customer's milestone path and opportunities for increasing CLV through loyalty programs and CRM campaigns.