PrimeData is a leading Customer Data Platform company that helps businesses unlock the full potential of their customer data. Our platform allows companies to unify and activate their customer data to drive growth, improve customer experience, and increase customer lifetime value.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement the core modules under PrimeData system in (mostly) Golang. Including API services, data processing workers, and various other system components.
- Author integration and unit tests for team-own components as well as covering other parts of the system.
- Participate effectively in SCRUM process. Collaborate autonomously with product owners, QC, front-end developers, and data engineers.
- 2+ years in total experience, 1+ year in Golang is required.
- Comfortable with Python (for developing gluing scripts and authoring integration tests).
- Have experience developing or working with distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Have experience working with large-scale distributed storage and database (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Clickhouse, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Have a great mindset of coding quality. Able to write clean, concise, maintainable, and testable code.
- Have a solid grasp of good software engineering practices such as code reviews, a deep focus on quality, and an appreciation of quality documentation.
- Have a great team spirit and a solution-oriented attitude.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Experience delivering data-oriented solutions in recent jobs (DWH, BI, ETL, Hadoop, etc.).
- Martech experience (DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … )
- Work experiences in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics and marketing.
- Work experience in retail/commerce companies.
- Knowledge of cyber security, data security and privacy, and encryption.