• Perform development activities to build and maintain WEB-based software systems.
• Participate in developing web applications using Java technologies.
• Understand application requirement and workflow from specifications and converting to workable code.
• Perform coding, testing and reviewing in line with user & system requirements to deliver programs that meet client’s needs and meet the release milestone.
• Perform 3rd level support to rectify production issues and provide solutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Java Web development experience (Java Core, Spring framework, etc.).
• Database/SQL knowledge (SQL, Stored Procedures, and MySQL).
• Project experience of API/Services for Mobile Game is an added advantage.
• Familiar Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Deployment).
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, or SVN.
• Able to quickly learn new technologies, framework, development languages.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Understands what to build optimize for speed and scalability
• Able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing industry.
• Experience in developing Unity Game
• Very attractive salary package
• 13th month salary
• Interesting bonus packages: launch bonus and special bonus
• Provide laptop
• Online training (2 to 3 relevant courses per annual)
• Premium healthcare insurance
• 20 days annual leave
• Annual teambuilding event
• Quarterly company party
• Sport activities: badminton, football, bowling, etc.
• Unlimited access to a selection of food and beverages
• Working & growing in a young and dynamic team, creative environment