– Build communications plan, content plan, media plan under the client’s Marcom campaigns.
– Develop compelling across-channel content (Media, Digital, and Social platforms)
– Be responsible for composing and posting daily content on social media channels of the company & customers.
– Communicate and engage with target audiences on social media channels.
– Track, measure & evaluate the effectiveness of social media marketing activities via specific KPIs.
– Contribute to the development of sound PR strategies and develop the most effective PR tactics, content & media plans.
– Manage media booking for approved media plans.
– Monitor project quality. Ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope, and meet required quality standards.
– Proactive to manage assigned projects directly or by supervising staff members, communicating project status, team operation, issues, and risks to the Line-manager in a timely manner to deliver excellent execution as committed to clients.
– College/BA or higher degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields (Journalism, Languages, International Relations, etc.)
– Have knowleadge about digital planning, digital platform management, content strategy.
– Experienced agency side. At least 4 years experience, proven 02 years project management experience at the same level in one or more of these above-mentioned areas
– Have proper understanding about 6-7 specific brands in different industries including industry characteristics, target market, brand positioning, competitors, etc.
– Proficiency in English
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Applications.
– Persuasive and professional communication (oral and written)
– Good multiple project time management
– Good team management
– Critical thinking, creativity and efficiency.
– Positive attitude, responsibility, persistence.
– Willing to learn new market trends and be self-demand
– Work in a very motivated & open working environment
– Competitive salary and bonus based on the actual performance
– Exclusive benefit packages for management level
– Social Insurance, Health Insurance as required by law
– 24/7 private Health Insurance
ZEE was founded by Quan Ngoc - who used to be the Head of Entertainment of Zing News, Content Director of Saostar. With a long history of journalism, and experience in managing media for many brands, entertainment projects and artists, combined with co-founder Vu Pham - a person with strengths in creativity, organization of events, etc. event and production.
Officially born in June 2016, ZEE started as a PR Agency, has quickly transformed and led the trend to become an Integrated Agency with support and consulting services for brands from strategy to implementation. contests and events to bring their customers to consumers through new, creative and trend-appropriate forms.
With a team of more than 80 experts in building solid strategies and 2 offices in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, ZEE's agency model "one stop shop" meets all requirements of customers, thereby becoming a success. the first choice of many "big guys" to accompany in the launch campaign for the first time in Vietnam. More than just a partnership, the companionship and "opening" opportunity have brought ZEE and its partners unforgettable achievements and stories of the development journey.
01 Đường 3/2, Phường 11, Quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.Xem bản đồ