1.Contribute to strategy and planning:
- Propose strategies, objectives and marketing plan for the brand and group of products
- Contribute and establishing strategies and marketing plans for the brand (Ninomaxx, N&M, N&M Club, Sweet Sixteen)
- Create and manage innovation in product development to deliver business objectives.
2.Implement marketing actions:
- Deliver the targets as agreed in planning for brand.
- Building content strategy: Brand Campaign, Awareness Campaign
- Achieve the preferred brand image/proposition by controlling the line communication: set commercial targets, brief agencies, evaluate agency proposals, and manage consistent quality....
- Ensure consistency in brand communication message across channels
- Devise and implement promotional plans on consumer and trade level.
- Coordinate with Ecom and Supply Chain to ensure smooth sales operations and quality in market executions of all brand activities.
- Liaise closely with other departments (Ecom, Finance, Demand Suply, Co-codinate, IT..)
- Manage relationship with external agencies, like e.g. advertising, event, PR, market research egentcies, …
- Keep all marketing expenditures within the marketing budget.
- Train and manages the subordinates.
- Act as an internal auditor.
- The above responsibilities are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of employees assigned to this job. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Education: Undergraduate level qualifications.
- Experience: at least 5 years of experience in marketing and priority in a business fashion retail.
- Skills: good problem solving, stakeholder management, project management skills, etc..
- English language proficiency requirements