We are looking for an experienced account executive with passion in digital marketing, client leadership, and business development. You will be one of our ambitious SME team and an important piece of the puzzle to our dynamic growth team, together driving outstanding business results for PMAX.
Leads handling: Communicate with clients coming from passive sources, gathering information about the project’s scope, budget, timeline, etc. to get the detailed brief for proposal.
Client leadership/Account management for SMEs:
- Debrief to functional teams and lead/support to deliver plan/proposal based on client’s brief.
- Work with clients and internal teams to prepare paperworks to launch and liquidate the projects.
- Communicate with clients about the performance of the projects with action plans.
Account planning & portfolio development:
- Evaluate and develop a detailed work plan to grow the potential accounts by upselling & cross-selling.
- Review client portfolio to optimize for total P&L.
- Share insights to upgrade/develop new products that fit the market needs.
Business development for SMEs:
- Conduct research to identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Build own sales plan and list of potential clients, including quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales plan
- Collect intelligence related to the demand, market, and competitors through daily activities to continuously upgrade the strategies and share insight to other members (e.g. Business Development, Media, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
Coordinating & supporting:
- Coordinate and support other team members within and outside the SME team when needed.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- At least 1 year of experience in Account Executive or Business Development Executive for digital marketing agencies or similar companies, preferably working experience with SMEs clients.
- Having a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing in general.
- Strong client leadership skills, being able to manage client expectations and satisfactions well.
- Having good business acumen, being able to manage client portfolio and P&L or provide clients with effective service consultation.
- Strong problem solving skill to address issues related to client projects or inquiries with limited support from the line manager.
- Excellent communication skill with effective negotiation skill.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Experimental mindset with enthusiasm about learning new things and the ability to self-motivate and teamwork.
Good to have
- Experiences in managing 10+ SMEs accounts at the same time.
- Creative and innovative mindset with interest in working in a start-up environment.
- Ambitious and willing to self-challenge with aggressive goals.
- Client Impact: Everything we do is ultimately to deliver real client impact and value.
- Innovation: Innovation is to drive change and innovative new ideas to create more values for clients, teams and society.
- People development: People development is to attract, develop, and retain the most talented people. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Integrity: Integrity is to be honest and show a consistent and uncompromising adherence to what is right, even if it is at our own cost.
- Teamwork and fun: Teamwork and fun is the cooperative and collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task, and trying to build a joyful & enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
- Extreme ownership: Extreme Ownership is the practice of owning everything in your world, to an extreme degree. Think of yourself as the owner of the company. It means you are responsible for not just those tasks which you directly control, but for all those that affect whether or not your task is successful.