General Job Description:
- Responsible for understanding products to enhance the usability of product environment.
- To build design concepts and to visualize graphic elements for the software.
- Comprehensive UX design strategies for both existing and upcoming products of technology.
- Construct highly appliable UX design solutions through visual and graphic design for current enterprise software.
- Collaborate with both local and global designers, developers and engineers to ensure the standard and quality of the service.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn/improve one's ability and professionality.
- Develop UI wireframe structure and its screen variations based on UX concepts.
- Create UI document with screen definition or user requirement specifications.
- Design a UX sequence and UI scenario for new functions and software.
- Revise a developed GUI design based on UI scenarios.