- Work closely with FM team to support tenants when they need instruction/assistance on building/center regulation.
- Support tenants in daily operational issues to ensure the smooth operation and satisfaction on the services.
- Do SAP posting (monthly, quarterly) to collect revenue for share office.
- Draft leasing documents and support in negotiating with tenants. Submit Moin for RA and RP.
- Engage in working with potential clients, provide supports to sales.
- Plan monthly budget, keep record of team's expenses.
- Calculate and charge tenant for additional expense (parking, printing, other services, etc ...)
- Support manager on making report of budget, monthly and yearly revenue, contract and commencement rate, average rent and management charge.
- Follow the working process together with Purchasing team and vendor for purchasing works.
- Corporate with Finance team to make sure payments are made on time. Follow pending payments.
* Other duties
- Support other department activities as required
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Share-office Manager, Marketing Team Leader and other Managers in team.
- Supporting other departments if required
- Bachelor of Marketing or equivalent professional qualification.
- From 1 to 2 years working experience in coworking/serviced office sector.
- Working experience in the international environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Good health condition, ability to work under high pressure and self-motivation.
- Teamwork, leadership, time management skills.
- Service orientation - Customer service-minded.
- Experience of office/coworking/serviced office leasing in grade A building in Hanoi is preferred.
- Competitive salary, incentive, health check, team-building, annual leave, gifts for holidays…
- Sufficient Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Bao Viet 24h Insurance (100% paid by company)
- Parking Allowance, Meal Allowance.
LOTTE Coralis Vietnam Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of Lotte Group, is currently the investor of Lotte Center Hanoi project at a fantastic location in the center of Hanoi. Lotte Center Hanoi will be the surprising first step in enhancing the global standing of Vietnam and raising Hanoi’s profile with best-view observatory deck, 5-star hotel, world-class serviced residence, prime grade intelligent office, luxurious department store and premium mart. The thrill of experiencing Lotte Center Hanoi for the first time will transform into reality what was possibly imagined and will unfold in front of one’s very eyes.
54 P. Liễu Giai, Ngọc Khánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 117000, Việt NamXem bản đồ