- Market analysis include identifying marketing opportunities by identifying tenant’s requirements; defining market, competitors’ share, and competitors’ strengths and weaknesses; establishing targeted market share.
- Share-office marketing comprises developing, managing, and executing share-office marketing plans, including advertising, promotion, and public relations.
- Research marketing and promotional strategies and make recommendations for changes in methods and materials, including recommendations regarding social media tools, sites, and applications.
- Propose leasing & marketing strategy, set rent & occupancy goal and action plan to achieve monthly sales target.
- Propose leasing & marketing budget. Be responsible for share office expense.
- Set-up leasing and operational documents and forms for Share-office including but not limited to LOI (Letter of Intent), Lease agreement, Appendix, commission Agreement, Tenant booklet, …
- Negotiate with tenants on leasing terms and contracts. Manage share-office contracts.
- Develop tenants’ database
- Manage the office operation smoothly and ensure the performance of Share-office team
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing & leasing activities and results.
* Other duties
- Support other department activities as required.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Marketing Team Leader and General Director.
- Over 5 years working experiences in Leasing manager/senior of coworking/serviced office.
- Working experience in the international environment is required.
- Bachelor of Marketing or related fields or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in MNE real estate’s consultant such as: Savills, CBRE ... is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Vietnamese and English. Korean speaking is an advantage.
- Good health, can work under high pressure and motivate himself.
- Teamwork skill: Actively promote teamwork.
- Service orientation: Customer service minded.
- Leadership: Acting leadership by example.
- Methodical, accurate, and neat; Energetic, positive attitude.
- Exceptional time management skills and a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
- Other: Good skills at Microsoft office, Power point, MS excel.
- Competitive salary, incentive, health check, team-building, annual leave, gifts for holidays…
- Sufficient Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Bao Viet 24h Insurance (100% paid by company)
- Parking Allowance, Meal Allowance.
LOTTE Coralis Vietnam Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of Lotte Group, is currently the investor of Lotte Center Hanoi project at a fantastic location in the center of Hanoi. Lotte Center Hanoi will be the surprising first step in enhancing the global standing of Vietnam and raising Hanoi’s profile with best-view observatory deck, 5-star hotel, world-class serviced residence, prime grade intelligent office, luxurious department store and premium mart. The thrill of experiencing Lotte Center Hanoi for the first time will transform into reality what was possibly imagined and will unfold in front of one’s very eyes.
54 P. Liễu Giai, Ngọc Khánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 117000, Việt NamXem bản đồ