- UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforms them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframe to the final Website;
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design;
- You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology;
- You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’ needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
- Responsible for understanding client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces;
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Generates user personas and user scenarios;
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming;
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype;
- Presents high fidelity designs/mocks-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval;
- Collaborates with Devs and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality;
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project;
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets;
- Creating assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
- Collaborates with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.