We are offering an immediate opening for an experienced Scrum Master / Project Manager to plan, develop and execute a series of agile projects in the mobile payment and digital advertising space. A key part will be to oversee and guide our teams on using Scrum practices and principles to deliver high quality products, contributing to the advancement and improvement within the company.
You will serve as a point of contact responsible for understanding the big development picture of each sprint and delegating tasks appropriately to ensure the team is working on the right tasks at the right timelines and budgets. Alongside the Product Lead and Development Team, the Scrum Master is responsible for delivering complex solutions and products. You should be knowledgeable about both engaging team members and leveraging technology to further benefit business processes.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- Facilitate and organize Scrum events (team’s daily stand up, and related meetings) to make sure the projects’ goals and scopes are promptly communicated and understood
- Maintain and review the Scrum artifacts including product backlog and sprint backlog; translate epics, stories and other items on the sprint lists into actionable tasks for all team members
- Help the team continuously make progress on projects by ensuring each team member is working on the right tasks and removing any impediments and distractions
- Keep the BOD, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress and delivery of agreed outcomes
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis of healing and problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution
- Coach organization on the transition to Scrum working framework
- Form partnerships across departments to streamline work processes and improve the speed at which the company can respond to and capitalize on opportunities
- Develop full-scale project plans and prepare Scrum theories, practices and guidelines to lead the Company its Scrum adoption