The primary objective of the role is:
Deliver WOW experience
- Pursue the company’s quality excellence. Always looking for the opportunity to deliver the WOW moment to the guest. Engage our service and guests and strengthen guest loyalty.
Build up the team
- Build up the team who has strong passion/commitment for the company’s quality excellence.
- Inspiring the team member with a Vision/Mission statement. Be the role model to perform
- Focus on the partner’s development and generate a sufficient training plan. A good leader makes people.
- Deliver the wow dining experience to the guest. Encourage any touching point with guests and strengthen the connection. Deliver the memorable experience beyond the guest’s expectation.
- Pursue the company’s service standard/manuals. Make sure our partner delivers the service as high-quality standard and serves dishes in the best condition in the store operation.
- Commitment for food quality excellence. Serve dishes in the best condition with the right quality and right communication.
- Implement routine food quality check to make sure maintaining standard taste and presentation.
- Strict management for food safety hygiene control.
- Maintain the store ambience/ environment. Secure the guests safety as well as maintain excellent ambience
- Be responsible for the store KPI. Consistently tracking the store performance, find out any “Not working” and take the collective countermeasure.
- Pursue looking for the knowledge to uplift our service quality. I.e, Drinks (Wine) , Food, System APP
People development and training
- Ensure interview, selection for all newcomers
- Pick up potential candidates for the store people pipeline and make sufficient training and promotion plans.
- Make sure all teams are executing training on time for all positions
- Ensure skills partner for key positions
Sustainable Business development
- Be the owner of the store P&L
- Secure sustainable business development and make sure the store is operating with profitable conditions.
- Partner roster management: Expect the sales focus and arrange the roster to secure the profit with COL control as well as to maintain high quality.
- Manage expenses for ordering/purchasing to secure profit.
- Stock control, inventory management, manage the COGS with safety level and export the right result on the inventory
- Empathy with our vision
- Culture fit (Ommotenashi, Authenticity, Kaizen, Compassion)
- Work experience in Manager or Supervisor level in Food & Beverage field (Hotel/ Restaurant/ Fast food chain)
- Have Passion for Culinary
- Outstanding customer service mindset
- Advanced level in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Have strong leadership, management and problem solving skills
- Being independent, proactive, patient, high responsibility and willing to work under high pressure
- Commit to the goals of leading and coaching people
TRAINING & WORKING SCHEDULE
- 3-4 months onboarding and training at a designated store
- Works 200 hours/ month: 8 hours/ day and 1 day off per week, flexible working hours based on operation schedule