AdStart Media is a technology-driven company active in digital advertising and mobile payments, well-established and rapidly expanding globally. As an international performance network, we are proud to partner with global brands, publishing houses, media buyers and app developers. We are young, fun, collaborative and very social!
At our core, we are a performance driven culture that believes growth comes from the power of meaningful connections. We value given thoughts and opinions to significantly contribute during a rapid expansion period and do meaningful work.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Control (QC) Engineer that is capable of performing test functions on existing and new functionalities of our solutions. As a Senior QC Engineer, you will participate in requirement review and change control.
You will perform different functional and nonfunctional testing types to ensure that works completed by designated developers meet business and solution requirements as well as the quality standards set internally. You will provide concurrent reports on the quality of the developed functionalities of the company's solutions.
Your main duties:
- Take responsibility for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process compliance of each aspect of our development
- Design test plans and test cases and manage the creation of test-related artifacts
- Review test cases/test procedures for sprint backlog items with the development team
- Conduct tests for different functionalities on daily basis to ensure "our system and each function works perfectly and correctly”
- Perform functional testing including integration testing, smoke testing, interface testing, regression testing, beta/acceptance testing
- Perform different non-functional testing including performance testing, load testing, compatibility testing, reliability testing, usability testing, compliance testing, localization testing
- Perform automated testing and verify that results comply with the defined qualities recorded in test plans
- Set up campaigns and monitor performance of marketing campaigns
- Participate in R&D, training activities related to quality control
- Testing tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, Postman.