Silicon Stack has an immediate requirement for multiple roles from mid-level to very skilled and experienced Senior IT Project / Program Manager to join our IT Consulting team, supporting a wide range of Tier 1 enterprise clients with complex transformations, digital initiatives, integrations and much more.
Attractive salary package
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Broad & stable industry experience preferably in ERP solutions, Food & Beverages, Manufacturing & Retail
- Exceptional C-level stakeholder management to coordinate both internal and external stakeholders in delivering the outcome
- End-to-end accountability for technical and operational implementation and deliver successful outcomes for the business.
- Understand the end-to-end value chain to deliver an appropriate solution
- Drive innovative outcomes in tight timeframes and delivery of working outputs using Agile delivery methods - Develop and control estimates for costs, schedules and resource requirements.
- Manage costs within the allocated budget, mitigation of risks and resolution of issues
- Provide regular and insightful status reporting
- From 5 years od experience as the same role.
- Strong technical IT background is preferable
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects at once
- Experience working in large, complex enterprise-scale project environments
- Think outside of the box to help drive timely solutions to achieve the desired objectives
- Provide change management thinking to ensure the successful transition of the delivered elements - Work at both strategic and tactical levels with a wide range of audiences
- Month 13th bonus (paid before Tet and depends on company performance. If staff signed HDLD less than 12 months then the bonus is calculated pro-rata)
- Laptops provided.
- Health insurance.
- English working environment, Australian clients, onsite opportunities in Australia.
- Bonus programs for staff based on performance and projects
- Depends on certain projects, staff will be fully sponsored to Australia for training and work experience.
- Budget for team buildings and social purposes
- End or mid-year break for the entire team with travel and fully funded
- Employee Referral Program
- Parking allocation for motorbike
- Working time: Monday - Friday. Flexible working hours.
Our passion is to bring to life the ideas and aspirations of our customers through innovation. Silicon Stack is an Australian based company with its Head Office based in Melbourne. We pride ourselves on delivering on our promise to be the best possible strategic technology and IT solutions partner, focusing on key services such as: UX & UI Design App & Software Development Online and Mobile Games Dedicated Team Outsourcing Integrations & ERP Solutions Consulting Digital Marketing Strategic Product Development We are our people, and with 100 staff spreading across three offices in Melbourne (Australia), Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam) and Pune (India), we are continuing to grow strongly, steadily and organically. Join Silicon Stack’s diverse teams, where you work with some of the best and brightest to solve challenges and deliver innovative solutions, that don’t just meet our client’s needs, but also exceeds their expectations.
Lầu 5, tòa nhà Phú Nhuận Plaza, 82 Trần Huy Liệu, Phường 15, Quận Phú Nhuận, Thành phố Hồ Chí MinhXem bản đồ