We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
This is a development role working as part of the Agile SCRUM team and interact directly with other developers, analysts, QA and product owner from Australia.
Your involvement in this project will see you exposed to the Retail industry, one of the most interesting but challenging industries and a growing domain in Vietnam.
You will follow some of the world best practices in software development, tools, cutting-edge technologies, and a friendly but supportive working environment.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and deployment of our database
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, built for speed, scalability and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies