MIDDLE FRONT END DEVELOPER (Reactjs/Angular/ Nodejs)
- Program, develop foreign projects using 100% Reactjs / Angular/ Nodejs.
- Carry out Unit tests, design patterns, contribute solutions to key projects.
- Report the work directly to the line Manager according to daily report.
- Ready to go onsite, learn, participate in new technology development when required.
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead, Product Management, design, and other engineers to develop features that drive our client.
- At least 2 years’ experience in front-end development.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or Flux).
- Experience working with Web API, Web Services REST, SOAP, XML and related data exchange technologies.
- Strong experience with building responsive and cross-platform websites + Strong UI/UX experience.
- Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS.
- Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Language skills: Good written and spoken English.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experienced in web application and scripting languages C#, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint.
- Experienced in databases MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experienced in auto-build and auto-deployment is a plus.
- Comfort with employing various NodeJS based tools like NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp or Yeoman in the development work-flow.