National Housing Organization (N.H.O JSC.) was founded in 2012 with a clear goal: to develop and construct homes in Vietnam to support the increasing demands for home ownership. We create optimal and sustainable solutions for housing and aim to be a leader in quality projects in Vietnam.
The combination of local and international experience and expertise enables us to build homes that compliment Vietnamese family culture, while providing higher living standards.
Currently, we are looking for a Legal Associate to join our Legal team.
1. Sale activities of the Company:
- Drafting agreements, documents relating to sale activities of the Company such as deposit contracts, long-term lease agreements, apartment sale and purchase agreements, etc.
- Consulting issues arising in the sale and post-sale (such as transfer of apartment sale and purchase agreement, request/concern/complaint of customers from time to time).
- Cooperating with other departments, and manage conflicts/risks regarding the business of the company.
- Updating new regulations.
- Other assigned tasks.
2. Project Legal: to assist the manager in
- Conducting legal procedures to get approvals for implementation of the projects such as the principal investment approval, investor appointment, 1/500 detailed planning, construction permit, etc.
- Working with competent authorities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with competent authorities.
3. Corporate and Investment Legal: to assist the manager in
- Making legal assessments of new projects.
- Preparing action plans, and managing timeline and legal procedures.
- Drafting, and reviewing transaction documents.
- Cooperating with other departments (planning team, accounting team, financial team, etc.) to make sure completion of the transactions.
- Following up payment until completion of payment
- Bachelor degree in Law from a Vietnamese University.
- Minimum four years' experience in commercial/corporate/real estate practice at reputable law firms or real estate companies.
- Good understanding of real estate projects, foreign direct investments, mergers and acquisition, corporate and commercial transactions, and direct involvement in handling sales contracts for residential projects.
- Having experience in working with authorities, creating and remaining relationship with authorities.
- Solid understanding of Land Law, Investment Law, Enterprise Law, Real Estate Law, Housing Law, Construction Law and other relevant regulations.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, responsible, trustworthy, and hard-working.
- Good research, analytical skills, and logical thinking.
- Ability to work both independently under high pressure.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Owned the lawyer-practicing certificate is an advantage.
Working location: 13-15A Nguyen Thi Huynh, ward 8, Phu Nhuan district, HCMC
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00-17:00
Công ty tổ chức Nhà Quốc gia (N.H.O JSC.) được thành lập vào năm 2012 với mục tiêu rõ ràng: phát triển và xây dựng nhà ở tại Việt Nam để đáp ứng nhu cầu ngày càng tăng về quyền sở hữu nhà giá rẻ. Chúng tôi tạo ra các giải pháp nhà ở tối ưu và bền vững với mục tiêu trở thành công ty hàng đầu với nhiều dự án chất lượng nhưng giá cả vẫn phải chăng tại Việt Nam.
Với chuyên môn, kinh nghiệm trong nước và quốc tế, chúng tôi xây dựng những ngôi nhà phù hợp với văn hóa gia đình Việt Nam đồng thời cung cấp tiêu chuẩn sống cao hơn cho cư dân.
44B Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 15, Phú Nhuận, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamXem bản đồ