- According to HQ instructions to distribute the latest client and quality standards to the team and to take
action in a planned and strategic way
- To recruit, induct, train up and evaluate QA team.
- To be team leader, to manage the daily operation in QA team. Hold regular meetings with QA team and to set up
- Strategic planning of QA resources in multi-CO
- To take the lead on solving production and quality problems in QA team.
- To manage all type of QA team issued out findings and results,
- To monitor factory operation status and the performance, and to assess the effectiveness of current factory
evaluation procedure and CAP effectiveness.
- To manage the internal and external meetings and to assess the effectiveness.
- To identify & to review the potential problem areas of the product before production startup and offer solutions
- To monitor the team’s compliance to the production process disciplines and quality standards.
- To handle factory QA audit and factory evaluation works.
- To ensure QA team feed information on factory to TDC team and link to TDC team allows information critical to
production, to flow to the QA team
- To Guide and instruct business unit teams, so they understand and comply with all customer technical
requirements and feed correct information into QA and factory
- To perform other duties as assigned by HQ.