Annual health check and Health Insurance package (PVI).
Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Excellent Benefits: Project bonus, Team bonus, Birthday gift, Tet gift ...
INNOMIZE is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join our growing team! In this role as a Software Developer, you will play a critical function in ensuring that the applications and services we build meet the needs of the business while also being scalable, performant, easy to iterate on and easy to extend.
You will work in an agile environment that values creativity, knowledge sharing, and employee growth. We seek out new and different perspectives, exercise curiosity, and embrace a culture of learning as well as collaborating with team members to ensure that all software development projects are completed on time and to the highest standards.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop high-quality web-based applications using .NET / MVC and SQL Server.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify requirements and implement solutions.
- Documenting design decisions and ensuring adherence.
- Supporting automated testing, and oversight during implementation into production.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, and implement technical solutions across a full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Continuously improve the performance, scalability, and maintainability of software applications.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies in software development.
- Ensure that all software development projects are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 2+ years’ experience in .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC (Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, RESTful API, WebForm, Silverlight, WCF).
- OOP and common design principles.
- Fluency with database SQL Server, Stored Procedure, ADO, Entity Framework, Linq.
- Understanding and/or experience working with Windows servers and IIS
- Experience with Git, general branching/workflow best practices.
- Familiarity with Agile development process, SaaS products, AWS or other cloud hosting environments.
- Good in English communication, specialize in reading & writing.
- Ability to participate in projects against established timelines with limited supervision.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
- Overtime is rarely required, you will get paid for the extra work (up to 300%).
- Up to 16-day and 2-day probation leave per year.
- Annual performance appraisal (twice / year) and 13-month salary.
- Annual health check and Health Insurance package (PVI).
- Special bonus on Public holiday: 1/1, 30/4&1/5, 2/9, Hung Kings' (10/3).
- Excellent Benefits: Project bonus, Team bonus, Birthday gift, Tet gift ...
- Exciting internal events: Happy hour, Company trips, Year-end Party, Teambuilding, Sport Clubs.
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day.
- Training activities weekly: English, Management, Soft Skills, Technical skill, Certificate fee.
- Have opportunities to promote to Senior and Leader level, be supported daily by Manager, Leader and Senior Level.