Engineering Manager
freeC's Client

Toàn thời gian
Tuyển 1 người
3 năm kinh nghiệm
Đăng tuyển ngày 26/04/2024

Mô tả công việc

  • Lead a full-stack (front-end/back-end) engineering team in weekly sprints and conducted daily Scrum stand-ups to ensure the successful delivery of fully functional products.
  • Plan, manage, and execute monthly technical product roadmaps, ensuring on-time delivery.
  • Architect brand-new software solutions to meet project requirements.
  • Create and maintain database designs for efficient data storage and processing.
  • Establish strong technical and architectural foundations, implementing best design practices and principles in software development.
  • Coordinate project management activities, collaborate with software architects, and liaise with other engineering teams to determine overall system solutions.
  • Handle coding tasks approximately 70% of the time and engage in managerial responsibilities for the remaining 30%.


  • Experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role in a web3/Defi startup
  • Graduated with a Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Information Technology. Computer Science, Software Engineer
  • Proven experience in executing projects end-to-end and leading engineering teams.
  • Experience 1-3 years in at least one of the following areas: web3 socialfi product, web3 game product, financial products.
  • Experience in full-stack development, particularly with the MERN/MEVN stack.
  • Proficiency in Smart Contract Development with Solidity/Web3.JS experience.
  • Strong knowledge of programming languages, especially front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript.
  • Proficiency in working with databases and SQL.
  • Experience with Cloud-based systems such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
  • Familiarity with agile/scrum development processes.
  • Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate decisions effectively.
  • Capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
  • Fluent in English

Kỹ năng


Quyền lợi

  • Fully Remote position (you can sit anywhere you like)
  • Annual leaves: 12 days/year, holiday as your country's calendar.
  • Work in a dynamic, professional environment
  • There are many opportunities to become a key person in the company.
  • Participate in leading technology projects
Giới thiệu về công ty
freeC's Client
Hồ Chí Minh
101-300 nhân viên
Hồ Chí Minh
101-300 nhân viên
IT/ Web

Giới thiệu

freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam

Địa chỉ

Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ