The position is an ideal opportunity for individuals that would like to work in a positive, constructive, and supportive environment. We also provide a local stipend for basic costs.
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application. The applications should include a cover letter that does not exceed 300 words (please indicate office preference and dates of availability) and a CV that does not exceed two pages. Shortlisted candidates will be asked for a brief writing sample.
- A formal position title
- Editorial and professional training from senior staff
- Frequent opportunities for article bylines
- Opportunity to develop a regional or thematic specialization
- Ability to serve in multiple regional offices
- Capstone projects for professional portfolios
- Career advancement opportunities, including networking and full-time positions
- Identification with a well-known regional publication