- Manage and supervise all business activities of the Company.
- Ensure all project implementation activities are carried out in accordance with the law, internal rules, regulations and the Company's charter.
- Update information, report progress, handle operational problems during the operation of the company.
- Contact and work with relevant partners according to their competence and assigned tasks.
- Based on the approved plan and schedule, implement the necessary work items to complete and manage the completion of the KPI targets set by the company.
- Perform other tasks as directed by direct management.
- Education level: Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience required: at least 3 year experience in similar position
- Requirements for soft skills, management skills:
+ Management skills;
+ Skills in training and mentoring staff;
+ Communication skills;
+ Strong sales and marketing skills;
- Other requirements:
+ Language skills: Able to use English in communication and writing.
+ Informatics: Proficient in using office computers and specialized software.
- Wage agreement
- Participating in full social insurance.
- Bonus for holidays, Tet, 13th month salary depending on capacity.