We are looking for the Content Marketing Specialist to oversee and enhance the content development process for our brand. You will be expected to manage the process of creating and publishing material as a content specialist, as well as to keep an eye on consumer and content metrics.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature and you will need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Implement and manage content strategy for website.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Define creative concepts and provide high quality & engaging content for promotional materials & lead conversion tools.
- Support the development, implementation & optimization of integrated promotional campaigns and branding campaigns across all traditional and digital channels to drive traffic and customers growth.
- Develop content to feed website and social platforms, in collaboration with other marketing team members.
- Provide support for requests related to campaign and social media channel report & recommendation for future campaigns and improvement.
- Learn/assist other channels, team members where needed in support of overall team & company objectives.
- Undertake any other tasks as delegated by the BODs and Line Manager.
- 2+ years of as a Content Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- Having knowledge of foreign markets and cultures is an advantage.
- Good at English reading/writing skills, content creation skill, especially about tourism,…
- Responding fast to market-moving news, industry movements, and company updates.
- Ability to deploy content building according to Brand Guide.
- Outstanding project management and communication abilities, including the capacity to collaborate with cross department.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision. Not afraid to be flexible and roll up your sleeves and quickly evolve as priorities, channels and implemented technologies change.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have worked on projects for the international markets (AU/US/EU/UK).
- Salary + bonus based on performance
- Company’s trip
- 12 days of Annual Leave
- Young, dynamic and fast-paced working environment
Travel Sense Asia™ (TSA) is a professional company which is specialized in offering attractive holiday packages to those who want to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. We strive for customer satisfaction by adding personal touch to every holiday package we design. We know that the right blend of reliability, creativity and flexible attitude is the mantra to proffer quality services to all our customers. We provide unmatched attention to each customer’s needs so that we can give you the best.
156 P. Kim Mã, Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Việt NamXem bản đồ