- Lead and be responsible for all of Company's communications work: from strategy to action,
from content creation to partnership & media relations.
- Create and distribute high-quality content, establish high-value partnerships, leverage the
best PR and event engagement practice to promote Company and portfolio startups.
- Manage Company-owned distribution channels (social media, newsletter, website, etc.).
- Be the front-end person to represent Company at events, actively reach out to the startup
communities, and build meaningful relationships to strengthen Company image.
- Prepare and present, both written and verbally, communications/PR plans and results to the
General Partners upon request.
- 3+ years of experience with a demonstrable history of achievements in PR, communications,
technology/financial journalism, or related fields.
- Demonstrable ability to establish partnerships with the media or the government.
- Strong familiarity with the Vietnamese and Southeast Asian tech start-up ecosystem.
- Good presence on social media with regular posts highlighting communications work.
- Good writing/presentation abilities in both Vietnamese and English.
- Willing to work beyond regular hours.
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ