Responsible for driving sales & business development initiatives that are targeted at the Renewables, Offshore, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure business in Vietnam.
Build and lead a team of people who are responsible to develop a credible sales pipeline and sustainable revenues.
- Implementing the logistics sales & marketing plan in Vietnam.
- Working closely with the Group team and local colleagues to identify potential customers in various sectors in selected business sectors
- Maintaining & developing relationships with existing customers
- Preparing & submitting high quality proposals (both commercial and technical) to customers.
- Negotiating contractual terms & conditions with customers and resolve payment, claim or any dispute with customers
- Setting periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc) with both local and Group team.
- Preparing reports for the senior management to review if required.
- Achieving targets for sales growth, revenue, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or supply chain.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and presentation skills
- Able to communicate and write well in English and/or can speak additional Asian languages, particularly Mandarin
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in freight forwarding and various logistics work related to project cargo and/or oil & gas business.
- Good network and have experience working at Northern Vietnam will be added advantage.
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ