Birdeye is a leading crypto data aggregator. It provides diversified data products, including an all-in-one tool for crypto degen traders (birdeye.so), and various data solutions for enterprises. Crypto investors use Birdeye to discover hidden gems, keep track of tokens and wallets, and monitor price bots all in one place.
Birdeye has positioned itself as a leader in providing valuable data, insights and tools to help retail users make informed decisions, and to help enterprises to build better products.
Birdeye has offices in Singapore and Hanoi:
- Singapore Office: 7 Toh Yi Drive, #04-271, Toh yi Gardens, Singapore (590007)
- Hanoi Office: Toong Coworking Space, 4th Floor, N01-T4 Building, Diplomatic Corp. Township, Bac Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam
About the Role
As a Frontend Developer at Birdeye.so, you'll be at the forefront of building and enhancing our mobile app, the go-to destination for crypto enthusiasts worldwide. You'll work closely with engineers and the product manager to translate complex data visualizations and features into intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Design, develop, and maintain user-friendly and performant mobile app features.
- Implement responsive layouts for various devices and screen sizes.
- Leverage modern web technologies and frameworks (e.g., React Native).
- Collaborate with designers to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of UI/UX mockups.
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Proactively identify and address potential issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in mobile development and crypto technology.
We're Looking For Someone With:
- 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer (Mobile app).
- Experience with mobile UI/UX design principles.
- Experience in building responsive and performant web interfaces optimized for mobile devices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- A self-motivated individual with a proactive approach to problem-solving and a drive to continuously learn and improve.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with data visualization techniques, blockchain technology, and a keen interest in the crypto space.
- Have knowledge and experience in working with Tradingview library.
- Have experience in building iOS and Android apps.
- Can contribute to code optimization using AI-powered tools.