The Trade marketing expert have responsibility to drive sustainable business growth in the Market. You will manage and measure the in-market delivery of the growth plans and work with the commercial teams to deliver excellence in store execution and exceptional results.
- Develop tailor made plans per channel focusing on key brand priorities
- Ensure proper alignment with our main brands / suppliers
- Be responsible for building Trade marketing strategy support to expand distribution & volume for brands
- Support sales team in selling and implementing those brand plans
- Planning strategy (strategy) and organizing the implementation of the trade plan effective marketing, appropriate budget planning to meet goals Business proposed.
- Planning and implementing activities (Activation) of stimulus programs (Trade Promotions) and point of sale activities (Merchandising, POSM, Display, Salekits...) every year effectively and true to brand identity to ensure that budget allocation is efficient and expenditure is reasonable.
- Organize distribution system, distribution channel, set up sales route and sales policies for categories and for teams sell. (Route to Market, Channel Development, Customer Development)
- Maintains high level of Internal Customer Service (Internal Customers being our sales force)
- Develop the plan, excellence in implementing trade promo scheme and push activities in all channels (Wholesaler events, agent opening, GT, MD store, MT)
- Works on keeping high level of satisfaction among their key accounts.
- Proactively checks on their customer’s objections
- Focuses on key suppliers retention and growth by insuring proper contact at all levels of the organization.
- Prepare each supplier visit with proper and detailed business review.
- Always keep their sales tool kit complete and updated.
- Responsible for brand budget management
- Proactively reports market data relevant to trends, opportunities and/or competitors’ activities
- Supports the commercial team in the launch of new products
- Update and analyze the market, analyze distribution channel insight, industry customers, and shoppers.
- Control and measure operational efficiency, and proactively give recommendations the optimal implementation plan and timely improvement.
- Building & revise the company’s process to improve the timeline and commitment of other departments in every process related to marketing department
- Others works assigned by Marketing Manager & BOD
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related major
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG companies. Prefer candidates have experience in Food industry
- Good experience in brand building & marketing operation activities (sampling, planogram standards…), and Trade marketing
- Ability to communicate and organize the implementation of the company's goals
- Able to work under pressure & Responsibility
- Good numeric skill
- Good team work and communication with other departments
- Good command of PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English
- Salary: The agreement depends on the capacity of the candidate when participating in the interview.
- Plus incentive/KPI quarterly & yearly Achievement award according to Company's business results
- Annual private health insurance card
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Working times: From Monday to Friday (8:30 – 18:00)
- Professional working environment, dynamic, advancement
- Participate in advanced training courses on and off the company
- Fully entitled to other social welfare regimen such as:
- Enjoy other modes as prescribed by the company
GOODFOOD - THỰC PHẨM NHẬP KHẨU CAO CẤP Với 100% vốn đầu tư từ Úc, GoodFood tự hào am hiểu thị trường về lĩnh vực thực phẩm. "WE BRING YOU GOODFOOD FROM AROUND THE WORLD" Là một trong những công ty phân phối thực phẩm hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, đại diện cho một số công ty thực phẩm lớn nhất thế giới và các thương hiệu nổi tiếng nhất, với mạng lưới phân phối phát triển nhanh khắp Việt Nam, bao gồm tất cả các phân khúc dịch vụ thực phẩm và bán lẻ. Thành công của chúng tôi phụ thuộc vào sự thành công của khách hàng. Niềm tin này khuyến khích chúng tôi làm việc chăm chỉ để nuôi dưỡng các mối quan hệ khách hàng tốt nhất để đạt được mục tiêu trở thành người dẫn đầu ngành.
Văn phòng chính: Unit 18 Sarica Tower A , Sala City, Thu Thiem New Urban Area 10 Mai Chi Tho Street, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kho hàng: 194 Ung Văn Khiêm,P25,Quận Bình Thạnh,TP.HCM Tel:
Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Suite 702, Oriental Tower, 324 Tay Son Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
10 Đường Mai Chí Thọ, Thủ Thiêm, Thành Phố Thủ Đức, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamXem bản đồ