- Code and Technical Design Reviews, Deployments, and refactoring of application state to ensure scaling and performance. And work closely with the Digital Technology head to meet the expectations on the implementations.
- Ensure that work plan is properly assigned, major timelines are cascaded with the Digital Technology team and the correct documentation is in place and communicated regularly.
- Carry out the day-to-day tasks such as stand-up calls, meetings, deployments, and relevant important activities.
- Analysis on the Digital Technology Platform, In-house System and Technology experts to review source code deliveries from vendors and control deployment operations
Ensure corrective and preventive maintenance and small service requests are delivered and are prioritized
- Ensure that service, operational, and support requirements are taken into consideration and solutions are ready to be transitioned to the life
- Responsible for ensuring that sufficient testing of solutions has taken place to minimize any disruption during transition to live
- Ensure that the right levels of communication are provided, relationships around the business are developed and nurtured and the expectations of key stakeholders are managed.