What You'll Do:
The primary responsibility of a Talent Sourcer is to assist our Talent Acquisition team in searching for qualified candidate profiles that matches our job requirements from different online sources.
The position will be based either in Gameloft Saigon Studio or Work from Home, and will report to our Senior TA Business Partner(s).
- Working with Gameloft’s Talent Acquisition team, Hiring Managers to understand recruitment requirements and priorities;
- Supporting Talent Acquisition team in posting jobs on the Gameloft's job portals;
- Searching for candidates on the Internet, mostly social media and job boards;
- Scoring candidates against the job description;
- Preparing timely reports to Talent Acquisition team.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work full-time for the entire 6 months;
- Intermediate MS. Excel skills;
- Good research and sourcing skills;
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English (at least TOEIC 500 or equivalent);
- Confident communication.
What We Offer:
- A monthly salary from VND6,000,000 to VND8,000,000;
-1 day of paid leave every month;
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to locals and local expats);
- A monthly allowance (VND250,000) to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush etc.) were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.