Social Digital Planner is responsible for ensuring quality of planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring of social campaigns as part of Integrated Marketing Communication.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring social campaigns across all social networks (FB/Youtube/Insta/Forum/Hot page...)
- Plan and create the angle for social posts: work with strategic content and creative to develop new ideas for social posts.
- Research social media trends and update with team.
- Content creation & publishing: lead creative production from beginning to end - sourcing, producing, and editing show-based, resulting in engaging posts in a variety of formats.
- Making weekly/monthly reporting to show month-over-month trends and provide insights and recommendations which optimize and improve future posts.