As a Shipper Manager, you will maintain smooth operations with Shippers relations, including hiring, training, scheduling, support services and more.
You will be the conduit between Operations Manager and Shippers, to ensure Delichill’s mission is seen in every shipper. As a strong team member, Shipper manager must possess the intangibles needed to carry out daily tasks while remained focused on the team's focus of taking care of our customers.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Hire new or replacement shippers. Terminate any shippers not meeting company policies, responsibilities and goals.
- Build shipper culture and community
- Solving problem related to shipper
- Execute Shipper Training Program, Go over the Shipper Handbook Policies and Procedures. Improve Shipper Training Program
- Perform ride-along with Shipper - Spot checks shippers to ensure proper execution.
- Improve Shipper engagement with Customers.
- Establish “Routes” or territories where Shippers can develop Customer relationships.
- Enforce shipper’s dress code
- Report directly to COO