ZALORA Engineering is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work on its cutting edge software stack.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on a high traffic site serving millions of customers per month throughout South East Asia. You will be exposed to a polyglot architecture, modern development workflows and a forward-thinking, intelligent team dedicated to solving the big-picture problems in e-commerce.
We have built most of our systems on open source technology. We use PHP, MySQL, Docker, Solr, Golang, AWS and more. We believe in choosing the best tool for the job, and part of your responsibility will be to identify the tools to help us grow into the next five years at ZALORA.
We're welcome any programming languages (Java, C, C++, etc.) since we believe language should not be a barrier.
- Design and build high performance, scalable and testable components for our shop platform
- Lead the development of new features for the shop, delivering to our standard, on time
- Provide material feedback to junior team members
- Investigate cutting edge technologies to improve site reliability, developer experience, customer experience, and raw performance
- Think outside the day-to-day and propose ways to elevate the art of e-commerce engineering.