Our ideal candidate has at least five (5) years' of working experience as a Data Engineer and relevant experience in database technologies such as MySQL and NoSQL. You have experience in setting up the data pipelines in your previous companies. You are able to, and enjoy, working across multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills. You have proven your ability to work under tight timelines in your previous work experience and are highly organized and detail-oriented.
In this role, you will:
- Understand the business, knowledge and insight.
- Develop, transform large datasets and maintain robust data pipelines that can support various use cases with high performance.
- Generate automated reports for customers with high quality stand
- Develop and maintain interactive reporting tools.
- Stay informed of database changes to ensure reports are always working as expected.
- Coordinate with the Engineering team on release cycles and operational suggestions to monitor releases to foresee any issues that may arise with the data pipelines and reports.
- Follow best practices and processes established by the team.