Senior Purchaser & Logistics is focused on working with our suppliers and purchasing material for manufacturing business. S/he also ensures on-time and smooth exporting of customer products and importing raw materials. S/he will also assist sales, marketing and claims teams to provide superior customer service. Senior Purchaser & Logistics directly reports to the COO & General Director, and works with other teams to achieve his/her duties.
- Raw Material
- Work with COO on all purchase orders for raw material including, composing sales contract, open L/C, and ensure timely receipt of material
- Subsidiary Material
- Work with COO & General Director and manufacturing team for all subsidiary material ordering and purchasing, and replenishment of stock.
- Work with suppliers on pricing, quality, delivery time and defective goods.
- Ensure best pricing, ordering, and delivery.
Shipping (Import and Export)
- Correspond with shipping line/forwarder/Carrier for booking & shipping (D/O, B/L, invoice, PL, arrival notice, etc)
- Prepare custom declaration documents and work with the logistics company for smoothly import and export procedures (HS code define, product norm, VAT & tax, calculate tax, define code for material, shipping documents)
- Ensure timely customs clearance and deliveries
- Data entry for system
- Follow up material consumption and prepare customs report for imported materials at the end of year
- Ensure timely delivery and problem solving all issues regarding to import and export