Scope of the Role :
- The candidate will be in charge of producing effective online media plans, based on media objectives and given a specific budget. He/she will follow the process starting from competitive/ audience analysis, through selection of channels and vehicles, optimization of scheduling, overseeing booking to invoicing process and post-analysis report
- He/she will convincingly and methodologically build solutions to client’s problems and be able to tap into company resources and demonstrate the best use of it.
- Work with the team for the day-to-day running of the account, ensuring that tasks are completed on time
- Digital media strategy development, tactical planning, and flawless execution of paid digital media plans; ensure delivery of successful campaign results by setting goals and KPIs appropriately.
- Facilitate overall growth and development of your portfolio of brands.
- Collaborate with agency network (i.e. analytics, research, etc.) to ensure best in class strategic integration.
- Report to line manager Digital Manager
- Assist with and oversee all media administrative duties including campaign set-up, maintenance and issue accurate client financial reports, with a high degree of accuracy